8/13/2011

田舎で happy reunion♪

Taking a walk in the natural clean air under the blue sky is so good! I enjoyed country girl time in this morning.
My grandparents live in a mountain area. 3km to the first grocery store and bus stop, 18km to a train station. And it is also about 6km to the nice beaches along the Sea of Japan.
My uncle is a farmer who raises cattle near my grandparents' house.
Well, I'm not a big fan of beef but his cattle ... I mean wagyu beef is fantastic! No matter how you eat, it's very delicious!
Maybe it's a little cruel to talk about eating it with a picture of cattle in green grass.
...but it's true.
After a walk to the farm, I had lunch and spent time with my grandparents.
I also met some more relatives there. Everybody was so nice and said "Good luck!" to me when I told them about my studying abroad plan. I know I'm lucky because they are all supportive.
I had a really good time there.Now I'm heading for Kyoto city by a train. I will change to shinkansen there to go home tonight. I hope it won't be too crowded because of obon trip!...After this trip, I'm going back to my reality! lol
I feel I could refresh a lot and charge my battery enough :-) I'm ready for my busy days♪


No comments:

Post a Comment