7/19/2011

親愛なるポール君


My dear Les Paul... ♪
I am with him for more than 10 years.

Because I was watching videos of my very favorite female band "L7" this morning, I remembered my rock chick time.  And it made me feel like playing the guitar.
Well, I almost forgot how...lol 
But the more I tried, the better I could sound.

I think anybody can paly anything like guitar, piano, drums,,, or even singing too, if you really want to and try.
I feel I'm very lucky because I got a chance to have a guitar and got interested in playing it.
Whether I'm talented or not, I can enjoy music more than just listening to it. :-)
Being a cool, wild and gorgeous rock oba-chan is one of my dreams♪ haha!!!

Please click here if you like my post.
↓Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment