7/27/2011

What's Goin' On


Good morning♪  It seems that today's gonna be another hot muggy Japanese summer day!
I'm starting my day listening to "4 Non Blondes" here :-)  Hmm... nice♪

I got a plan to join a beer garden party this weekend♪  YEAH!
But,,, before that, I'm supposed to have a few busy days at work.
We are already getting ready for the big Christmas sales time!  It's still July, but it's time for us to focus on the end of this year...
I'm kinda used to this because it happens every year ;-)
But this year,,, things are very special for me. 
What I'm doing right now is for next year, my college time in the states.
I think I'm having the busiest summer time in my life and I've been trying to do what I wanna do by myself more than ever :-)
It's fun♪  I feel "I'm living my own life!"   haha!
Well, it's time to roll♪
On a over 30degree summer day, thinking about Christmas sales and struggling to reach the sales target...
I'll work hard looking forward to the beer garden party♪   

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment