7/08/2011

ジリジリ進んどるよ

Long time no see!!!!  :-)
I didn't post anything but I've been doing fine.
Working, eating, drinking as much as usual♪  Everything's alright with me.

In this morning, I called the high school that I graduated from... many years ago. lol   I asked them for some document for my college plan.
Well,,, I feel I'm going forward now!
Sometimes I feel like... "I'm getting nowhere!"... especially when I have problems at work or when I don't feel I'm making any progress toward my future plan.
But I'm still trying♪... somehow!  ;-)

I follow my own sense because this is my life♪ 

Well, I don't have much to write about today, lol   I'll try to write more next time :-)
...Countdown to weekend♪
Have a good Friday!

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment