5/15/2011

そうか、ちょうど5年前

Every time I see this CD, I remember my days at ex-job... :-)
One of my friends really really ...really loves this man, Ben Harper.  He came to Hiroshima on his tour in 2006 and of course, my friend went to his live concert then.
I din't know much about him but I got interested in his music because of her.
In May 2006, I was having a hard time to leave the last company,,, now I can say it was not that hard! lol but it definitely was because I was less experienced than now and  struggling everydays.
I was listening to this CD very often because one of the songs "Better Way" was very impressive then.
Better Way... yeah, I was looking for a better way for me :-)  The psychedelic sound was really comfy too♪

I am listening to his music this morning... well, I'm not in a situation like 5 yeas ago. lol   ... not yet... haha!
But I always look for my better way,,, appreciating what I have right now :-)

Try to enjoy your Monday and have a good beginning of a week♪

Please click here if you like my post.
   ↓   Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment