5/07/2011

You are my mom!

Sometimes I feel...
I feel I'm becoming like my mon as I get older... lol
For example, how I talk and how I act especially when I'm busy or focused on my stuff is like how she always does...  This could be in a bad way too! lol

But it's ok because I'm proud of her very much♪
She's cheerful, generous, funny, very natural,,, and she's a very very very hard worker!  She enjoys what she's doing all the time.  I respect her :-)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓   Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you love your mother so much:-)

    I spent this GW in my parent's home, and looking at my mother's schedule book she had a packed shcedule, that surprised me! I want her to do what she wants and be well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mother's day!

    I guess you have a very attractive mother and your mother loves you very much. You must become a good mother like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somapon san
    Thank you! I can say she is my role model♪
    Your mother seems busy too :-) That's good!
    I hope you had a great time with your parents.

    hoda san
    Yes, we have a very good relationship. She's not preachy. She always shows me how with her behavior. I hope I'll be a good mom... some day!

    ReplyDelete