5/06/2011

かいかぶりDAY!

Happy Friday Night!
I guess some people are having holidays all through this week but I say "have a good weekend♪" to you!

I have been enjoying my completely OFF time today.  I was thinking about going out a little but I stayed home all day and didn't do much.
Thinking deeply about my future plan, relaxing mentally,,, meditating.
... well, that's true partly but I was more like... having a lazy day at home. lol

Being lazy is necessary sometimes, not always :-), so I can relax more and have a different viewpoint that I hardly notice while being busy.
I still tend to think too much very often but I've recently learned, or maybe "remembered", that I certainly have a sence that I may follow and ability to make things alright.
...am I overestimating myself?  haha!   Maybe! lol

It's hard to explain... but I feel.. I love myself more than before♪ since I started to pay more attention to myself. 
Like everybody does, I have my own life.  Although I made a lot of mistakes there, I have been doing good so far! :-)

Well,,, this is what I was thinking during my lazy time♪ lol

Please click here if you like my post♪ 
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment