6/24/2011

英語で診断、やってみて♪

Try this for fun!

here → http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Who-Am-I-Meant-to-Be

This is a test from the website of Oprah Winfrey's magazine.  I tried this during a break at work today.
Very simple and easy.  Just read the statements and choose your own answer, then the result will tell you what kind of person you are and what jobs are suitable for you.
I guess this kind of test is very common, even in Japanese.  But it was kinda fun to try and to see the result in English♪ 
Actually, it was a very good English practice for me.  Because I did this during a break I tried to read and answer quickly.  There were some new words so I also checked the meanings carefully... in a hurry, so I can reach the correct result. :-)
What it told me was...
I am striving to be in control---You approach everything as though you were born to be in charge.
...lol   maybe.  I'm like that sometimes! lol
 It also says.. in work, I'm suited for leadership positions.
Well,,, I do hope so too! lol  Because I've been struggling with the leadership issue recently!  lol
It told me what I should watch out for, too.  They say I am prone to becoming a workaholic, slaving away toward success while neglecting personal life...  ahhhh, could be right.  haha!
The result told me a lot more stuff♪ 
Please try this test if you are interested, and find more about yourself! ;-)

please click here if you like my post.
Thank you!
 にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment