11/27/2011

Because I wanna stay up,

☆I'm at a retro cafe named "yesterday" where you can hear Beatles songs all day long...☆

It's getting colder and colder... and people started getting ready for Chrismas.  I'm becoming busier and having more customers than usual.  I know we're gonna have a crazy busy "hard work!" time very soon, but it's ok.  Because it's much better than being bored at work! lol 
Because I got many things to do, I left work later than I usually do.  And I wanted to finish one more work before going home... one more thing which is called "homework"
I know my switch will be off automatically and immediately! so I'd better stay out and finish it because I have to bring it to my English class tomorrow night.
Having 2 cups of cofee, I just finished my homework.  While I'm staying out, I'm writing some here:-)

I had my homework done, I'm working on my blog... which I haven't really updated recently, lol
I could refresh myself and enjoyed my own relaxing cofee time...
Now it's time to head my home sweet home♪      ...Have a good night☆ 

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment