11/08/2011

ロールモデルへの思考回路

"I love myself!"

Does it sound stupid or narcissist?  But I really do! lol  I do feel so much more than before! :-)

I don't know how people do, but I don't want to leave work without things done.  Because I like my job, I appreciate nice people at work and I feel this is gonna be one more challenge, I stay responsible and tell my coworkers all I've learned there.
I'm not perfect at all, but I really want tham to learn from me as much as possible.
We are going to have the busiest season until the beginning of January.  I'm going to get a little more closer to them and share + get over the crazy busy time together! :-)
To make things better, I thought about myself.  I thought how I should talk to them, how I should present myself,,, how I should be as a roll model for them. 
I thought I should care about them more.  Not like "buddy-buddy" relationship! lol 
If I were them, I would feel like following a boss I can respect.  The boss should be a person who is strict, very serious about work, funny sometimes, who treat any people impartially,,,
who is a very stable professional hard worker!   ...Am I asking too much? lol
And one more thing!  I would be influenced by a person who enjoys what she or he is doing :-)
I don't know if my coworkers will respect me! lol   but I want to be their roll model at work.  Because I want to be the ideal boss like I just mentioned, I decided to pay more attention to myself.  If my condition is bad,,, especially "mentally", I will easily forget to manage myself well.
I guess everybody is same, though ;-)
So... I will stop worrying too much about tomorrow, just focus on what I'm doing for today♪  If I do the best, I'll be able to have a chance to get better tomrrow again♪  I appreciate myself more because I've been already working on hard!
And... I will respect my coworkers so they can respect me too ;-)

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment