11/29/2011

Enjoying my own time

This is nice♪
I didn't expect that I could take such a nice picture with my cellphone camera! :-)
Because it was a bit warm yesterday, I enjoyed riding a bicycle place to place in my town.  When I was going to a train station to pay a monthly parking fee, I looked up at the sky because it was a very beautiful day out there.  I found a nice blue sky with shining clouds reflecting mild afternoon sunshine♪  My mind was full of plans and I was thinking about finishing them, but I stopped my bike and enjoyed the sky for a moment.

This is kinda funny...  When I'm having busy days, I tend to do a lot of stuff on my day off, for example, shopping, going to movies, driving somewhere,,, I just don't feel like staying home all day.  I start my day writing down "what I want to do today" on a piece of paper, make a schedule tight and try to do everything
... by myself!  lol
This is exactly the same as my "to do list" at work.  Writing down and crossing out. 
Crossing out one each let my stress gone♪  lol  I like when I do it wthout being bothered by anybody. haha!

 From my next day off, I'm planning movies for a few times.  I'm looking forward to it :-)

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment