11/19/2011

PICTURES OF FALL


When I went out on my last day off, I was carrying my camera with me.
Have you ever done any "fall" stuff yet?  It is said fall and spring are becoming shorter than they used to be, like some people say Japan nowadays has only 2 seasons, HOT or COLD.
Because I was almost missing "fall", I got off the bus before my stop and tried taking some pictures there when I found trees turning red on a riverside in the city.
I remember it was around 5:00pm and the sun had started setting.  I was trying to take pictures of colored leaves on trees but it was difficult to keep them bright red in pics.
I was wondering how I should do to take ones and walking under the trees for a while.  When I came closer to a bridge, I noticed green grass partially covered with red leaves.  I found "fall" color on the ground, not only over my head :-)


This is like being on a green and red colored carpet♪
I liked it :-)   And I like this picture, too♪

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment