1/27/2011

english radio 旧型だけど活躍



This is very old school, huh.

I often turn on this radio for AFN.

When the reception is good, especially until the evening time, I can listen to English radio at home.
I also enjoy listening to best hit songs from music chart in the US.

And Dr. Laura's show is interesting,,,
People call her to talk about their problems of their lives.
Sometimes it seems very serious, like family problems.
Then she gives them advice

... very directly!

It sounds cruel sometimes.

Yeah, she is like Mino Monta, I think.

She often speaks too fast for me to catch everything, but I enjoy the subjects when I understand what they are talking about.
This is one of the good listening exercises♪


Thanks for reading!
I enter an English Blog Ranking.
Please click here for your support. Thank you!
↓↓↓
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment