1/31/2011

Fasten your seatbelt 機内のおとなりさん

I was very tired when I arrived at the destination in NY because it was a 27 hour travel from home. Very long.
But I had a really good flight!
Delta was much better than I excepted. Especially food was good I think.And the best thing was that I met 2 nice people. They were my neighbors on the airplane.
One was a Korean girl from South Korea and another was a Japanese girl from Tokyo.
Both of them were international students in New York.
Because I've been thinking about studying in the States, I enjoyed talking about being a student and living abroad.
The Japanese girl has been learning in the States for years. I could ask her questions about college system like taking credits, transfer, majors,,,
I've been gathering information on going to colleges but sometimes it's difficult to see everything from reading books or the internet. I often feel "I need more specific examples"
So talking to them was a very good chance to know more about colleges. They answered my questions and told me their experiences too.
The more I learn about colleges, the more I feel like study in the States.Good flight on my birthday!
I guess this is a special birthday gift from God♪
What a great beginning of a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment