1/08/2011

TOEFL in Kyoto

I woke up 4:30am yesterday, got myself ready
and cought Shinkansen before 7:00am.
Morning time in January,
It was still dark outside and only a few people were on the train.
But I saw many people at the train station.
Some people already started traveling this early in the morning. Well,,, yesterday, I was one of them too.
...TOEFL in Kyoto...
The test was held near Kamogawa in Kyoto city.
I was thinking like... I wish I was here for sightseeing...
My first iBT, so I was a little nervous and excited too.
The test was... SO difficult!!!
And keeping myself focusing for 4 hours was very hard too!
The articles were with a lot of words I didn't know,
It took me very long time to finish reading the passages, longer than I was given so I couldn't read some of it before time's up.
Yes, I faced the reality.
My problems are... slow reading, limited vocab and...
I can write and speak some but it's not academic, not logical at all.
Mine's just enough to live daily life.
I'll see my score in 2 weeks,,, I hope I won't get too depressed!

Honestly, I got a little bit unconfident,
But I won't give up!
This is just a beginning!
I'll study more and get higher score next time.

On the way back to my town,
I enjoyed my relaxing time after hard work.
Canned wine and sushi on Shinkansen♪


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment