1/02/2011

Taking TOEFL



I'm taking TOEFL this month.

Have I been studying hard enough?

... No, not at all...

I know it's just making an excuse but,,,
I've been busy since I registered for the test.

I've taken TOEFL once before,,, when I was a student.
So many things have changed since then.
The test is on the internet through each computers
And it has writing and speaking parts.
My town doesn't hold the test so I need to go to other bigger cities.
And... one test costs $200... very expensive!

But I know I need TOEFL score to study abroad.
So I'm taking once this month to see how much I can do so far and which level I am on.
Then I really need to study after that so I can make a better score next time.

I hope the next time is going to be the last time and I'll be able to get an enough score to go to a college that I want to enter.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment