1/16/2011

reason それぞれの理由

It's been a week since I took TOEFL,
One more week to know the result!
Even if it's not a good score, I'm very excited about recieving it because it's going to be my very first official iBT score!

I usually said "Because I can communicate with more people in English. Learning English is one of my hobbies" as an answer to a very common question at the English class "How come you learn English?"
But I answered "Because I want to study abroad" recently.
And it reminds me of the time when I first started going to the English school.
I was a high school student and used to say the same thing "I want to go abroad"

What happened later is... I couldn't make it happen.
I began to work hard and became very interested in career building instead of being a student.
I didn't give up my plan. It was just... Not a Good Time for me then.

Now I got older! ... the older I get, the more I feel like doing what I really want to.
So... the reason why I learn English now is beacause I want to go abroad and study there♪


Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support. Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment