4/08/2011

hungry!ちょいフライング


Thank God It's Friday!
How are you doing on your Friday night?  Is anybody going to a party?  ...I am! :-)
My friends invited me to a HANAMI party♪
Unfortunately, it's still drizzling outside here in Hiroshima.  I guess it'll stop soon but the ground will be still wet tonight.  So we will have a party... just a party without cherry blossoms at a restaurant.
Well,,, if they have nice chilly beer and good food, I'll be there anyway♪

Because I could leave work early today and my friends are still at work, this is like a pass-my-time post today.
I'm already hungry... but I know I shouldn't eat much now.  I'm writing here over some pieces of chocolate.
... This chocolate is good though :-)

Everybody have a good Friday night☆

金曜の夜、いかがお過ごしでしょう?
わたしはこれから花見、、、といっても普通の飲み会です♪
明日がお休みの人も・・・お仕事の人も、どうぞステキな金曜☆ナイトを!

Thank you for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

2 comments:

  1. How did it go? Are the cherry trees in full bloom in Hiroshima now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Most of them around city are.
    But some have already started falling...

    ReplyDelete