4/06/2011

C'mon 御天道様!


This is about yesterday morning.

I had an appiontment with a bank person before work.
So I left home earlier than usual.
When I finished my bank stuff, I had almost one hour freetime before starting work.
I thought about passing my time at a coffee shop,
but I changed my mind.
I bought a cup of To Go offee then enjoyed sit & read :-)

It was a very warm sunny morning.
Perfect for an open-air reading time ...I was reading an English practise book though  lol...

I should do this more often♪
and I wanna enjoy the sunshine more! :-)



銀行の用事で早く家を出たおかげで、仕事前に青空読書を堪能できた♪
いいね!
もっともっと、お日様の光を浴びたい季節になってきたぁ!

Thank you for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

2 comments:

  1. I also spent my free time reading an English book today. But I was in a coffee shop. I should have spent time under the blue sky like you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time, please enjoy the blue sky too♪
    it's becoming a good season :-)

    ReplyDelete