4/19/2011

ちょっとオトナになっただけ

One of my buddies, almost 15 year old silver mamachari bicycle! lol The essential transportation for me♪
When I rush to the train station my buddy always helps me. Looks old but very reliable!
I went to a town office before catching my train this morning. I got a plan to go on a trip and need to renew my passport in advance.
Finally... yeah, finally I can say goodbye to my old picture on it!
Usually, I don't really care about my picures on ID things. I don't care how I look like because it's just a ID.
But the one on my passport is terrible!...seriously! lol
Of course it's an old picture. I look totally different.
...it's so different that people ask me questions... especially at the departure when I fly back to Japan.
Officers say "wow..." "what happened?" lol! Nothing has happened! I just got a little more mature, I guess! lol
They ask me that kind of things smiling, just joking. So I got used to it and I just say "haha! I know!"
Everybody says something when I show my passport picture...
How do I look like in the picture?
I... have blond layer hair, gray eyes, wearing chunky necklace with skulls... rock chick look, never looks like a nice person. loluh-huh, I'm more mature and well-rounded :-)
... I still like rock chick look though♪
and... I could happen to anybody. Your passport, driver's license, company ID,,, maybe ;-)It's a little bit sad to say goodbye to my old passport because I have been to many places with that terrible picture lol
but I'm looking forward to having a new one ...one with a mature look♪

2 comments:

  1. My passport will expire in December. The photograph on my passport was taken when I was a high school student. It looks so young. I am also looking forward to see the next picture with a mature look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you apply for 10year passport next time?
    Be careful
    because you will have to carry the picture for many years :-)
    try to look pretty in the picture! ;-)

    ReplyDelete