4/26/2011

楽しく調査中!

It's been about a week since I last posted here.  I've been tryng to gather more information about colleges.
This is hard because I meet a lot of words that I don't really use in my daily ilfe or that have different academic meanings.
For example,,, faculty, enroll, varification...
I also want to find more about the environment, housing and transportations.

This is kinda fun though♪  This is like planning my trip. lol
Well, maybe I should be more serious, but it's very exciting because I'm doing this for my own future♪
Sometimes I feel ... let down when I found a bad information, for example, tuition is too expensive! lol

If you are thinking about studying abroad like me... I don't know if there are any readers thinking about it, lol!
but I do recommend you checking college website directly.
I read some magazines and books to learn about studying abroad.  They also contain information about some colleges.  I think that's ok to know the outline but most information is very different from the one on website.
And it's fun to explore :-)
So... I've been enjoying gathering college information lately♪

Thank you for reading!
Please cilck here for your support.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. When reading books or magazines,I am able to know how to use the words in threads as well as their meanings.That is way I sometimes read newspapers written in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, reading is important. Usually I don't really read books or papers. But I've been trying little by little to improve my English. I hope I'll get used to reading and enjoy it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete