4/13/2011

ORANGE DAY


So...
How many people know about Orange Day?
I've heard of the name.
They say it is the day to be aware of love,,, and confirm love.

February 14... Valentine's Day
March 14... White Day

April 14... Orange Day!!

What's next?  Does anybody know?  :-)

Talking about orange...
I have this yoga DVD at home.
Because I can't go running for a while, I try to do this low impact yoga thing instead.
I'm not a very serious yoga person, I just do it for fun only when I want.  So I'm always the beginner level but it doesn't matter :-)
And every time I do this power yoga, it works so much to my body!
Next day surprise... happy to feel muscular pain! lol  especially on my shoulders, arms, back around shoulder blades and much on my sides!
That's good♪  It seems like making my bad parts better. :-)

今日は「オレンジデー」...ポピュラーではなさそうだけど...愛を感じながらステキな一日を過ごしたいものです♪
私はご自宅DVDヨガのおかげで、ガンガン筋肉痛を感じています!効いてる気がして良い!(笑)

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment