9/05/2011

モールでお土産とお買い物

I went to a shopping mall to find something for girls at work.  
I bought these goods at "Bath & Body Works"
Shower gel, lition,,, stuff like that.  Good gift for girls, huh :-)  
I also enjoyed shopping for myself♪  I just walked around and bought some clothes, bag, shoes... lol, yeah, I had a good time there♪  The best purchase for today was a pair of shoe♪  I found very nice NINE WEST shoes which are just like ones I was looking for.  They look nice, they are comfortable... the best point is that buying NINE WEST in the States is much cheeper than buying in Japan! ha!  I'm lucky to meet nice design today♪
By the way, I found people, I mean sales clerks are very friendly here.  I've been to other malls in America before and I don't shop at very expensive high-end brand shops.  But I've never felt like this before.  Clarks talks to me friendly and cheerfully, they help me when I want them to, how they talk to me is casual but very comfortable.  ...It's hard to explain with words, but the first one "friendly and cheerfull" is different from Japanese style.  People I talked to since I came here are all nice.  Taxi driver, women at the front desk, sales people... is it because of Rochester? lol  I wonder but this is the first time for me to feel that way so much.  hmm... interesting.  I feel I also learned from them because I work in sales too.  I don't know if Japanese customers in Japan will like the casual "friendly and cheerfull" style, though! lol
I was relaxing a little after coming back to my room. It's time to wine and dine♪... or maybe relaxing dinner in my room watching TV in a big bed :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment