9/16/2011

Fremont 写真

This is the entrance of Fremont.  I took a bus from downtown to this stop Fremont Ave. and N 34th St.

Near the bus stop. 

This is the shop I wanted to go in Fremont.
"FRANK & DUNYA"
I knew about this shop from my travel guide book.  This is a shop which introduces works of local artists and local designers.  I bought candles, keychains, T-shirt... and some goods as souvenirs.
It was a very interesting place.  I found a lot of pretty products there.  Besides, the clerk was a very nice and friendly woman.  She told me some other interesting places to visit in Fremont because I told her I was from Japan and it was my first visit there.  It was really nice to talk to her, she was very kind!

Local people were sitting and relaxing outside the shop.
I like this picture :-)


Every shady sidewalk, every corner were picturesque.

It was a beautiful day.  I enjoyed walking around in this neighborhood.
I also visited a famous chocolate factory "Theo" which the woman at FRANK & DUNYA told me about.
Because I don't have a picture of the chocolate factory, I attach URL instead.
I tried some... well, plenty of chocolate samples there :-) and bought some too.  Their chocolate was bitter and rich♪  Yummy ;-)

I wish I would have been there with somebody so I could have lunch or something there.  I saw many nice restaurants and cafes in Fremont.  I want to enjoy a relaxing time with wine and good food,,, chatting with girls... like "joshi-kai in Seattle"   haha!  It sounds nice, doesn't it? ;-)

I think you can easily find information about Fremont in a book or on the internet.  If you have a chance to visit Seattle, try visiting outside downtown and maybe Fremont too♪

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment