9/09/2011

眠たいばかりで、また明日

My schduled has been so messed up since I started a trip! lol  It's because of a jet lag... The older I get, the more I feel it... lol   So I haven't taken a good sleep at night for several days and I often get very sleepy in the day time... especially around 2:00pm.  Well,,, this is the trip♪  I tried not to care about it, but I was crazy sleepy today,,, and tonight too! lol
I slept only a few hours and woke up at 6:00 this morning.  Then I cought a first bus at 7:45... cought another and another to visit a campus at 9:30.
Actually, I like  taking local public transportaions.  I used a lot of quarters today. lol  I got 2 roles of them yesterday, so it was not a big problem though.
So... I'm very very sleepy now.  But I'm definitely sartisfied with my day.
It's still 10:30pm here, but I'm going to bed soon... I can't keep my eye open any more! lol
Oh, maybe this is very... "not me" but I haven't drunk beer since I got here.  That's true! lol  The last beer was a can of ASAHI on ANA.
Because this is the last night of my trip in US , I couldn't help having one!  My tired body was complaining .lol
I went to a restaurant at this hotel and had dinner... by myself, of course! haha!  Does it sound lonely?
Well, it might seem lonely if you see a woman having dinner alone.  But it was not that bad... I enjoyed dinner and my relaxing time... and CORONA beer too♪ I'm totally happy♪
So,,, I'm extra sleepy now.  I'm goint to write the details about staying Seattle tomorrow♪

No comments:

Post a Comment