9/04/2011

乗り継ぎ時間つぶし in DC

Sorry, this picture is too dark. lol
I'm in Washington DC now.  This is the first time to be here♪
I'm here only for a transit and leaving in an hour for my final desutination, Rochester NY :-)  There are some schools I'm interested in there, though not many people have been to Rochester, I guess.
Anyway, I had a very nice flight from Narita.  I booked my flights on the website of United Airlines, so most of my flights during this trip are UA.  But only Narita-Washington was ANA flight.  I was very lucky♪  ANA upgraded my ticket because of overbooking.  I could sit in the better wider seat♪
When I go abroad, I usually fly by foreign airlines instead of Japanese ones because I want to try many airlines, not only Japanese.  But ANA was pretty good :-)   Airplane meal was nice, I enjoyed ondemand movies and music... it was a comfortable 12 hour flight.
Oh, one thing... the temperature on the airplane was a bit too high for me though.
I get thirsty easily on the any airplanes anyway, I prefer cooler aircondition with a blanket. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment