9/07/2011

初フレーズ、初アメリカサブウェイ

@ Rochester airport
I'm flying to Chicago → Seattle.


"You're all set"
This is the phrase I've often heard since I got here.  For example, when I checked out a hotel or at an airport ticketing counter...  This phrase means "everything's done"
I  think it's easy to guess the right meaning at each situations but this phrase was copletely new to me.  I've never used it before.  It seems very practical and useful♪
I left hotel at 12:00am then... I'm waiting for my flight at the airport again. I have 2 hours before boading time.  I ate subway sandwich... I know we have subway sandwich in Japan too, but I tried something a little different from Japanese ones.
What I ate was turkey breast sandwich with "American cheese" and "honey mustard sauce" plus, "toasted♪
I guess we have none of these in Japan.  Turkey with melting cheese was very good!
I'm enjoying lunch time watching airplanes outside :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment