9/07/2011

やっぱり落ち着けるのはホテルなもんで...

I just finished pressing my shirt... watching my favorite Sponge Bob Squarepants. lol  My hotel room is small and classic old style... but I kinda like this hotel.  I'm staying at Country Inn from yesterday.  It is a  relaxing place and worth the price, I think :-)  When I came into the hotel, I could smell apple & cinnamon, which made me feel "ahh... this is America♪"  haha!
Mint candies on a bed side table♪  
I was going to post more pictures of... outside!  But I pay attention to other stuff or often think about something else, then I forget about pictures. lol

My friend makes time for me and take me around here.  I visited one college yesterday.  I've been thiking like... "maybe I should reconsider my plan." since then.  In addition, my friend advised me a lot and it made me realize things I didn't notice.  So... I'm thinking about changing my plan a little bit now.  I'm still planning to enter an American college, it doesn't change.  But I need to think more and deeply about my priority and how I really want to spend my college time.  I'm lucky because I notice that before starting :-)
This is a big decision.  I'm gonna spend all I've got! lol  I don't need to rush... I'm still young! lol
I'm going to visit one more college from now, then fly to Seattle in the afternoon.  Even if the celleges don't match me, I'm always excited and learnig something each day during this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment