9/10/2011

日本の味に到着!

I'm back in Japan!  This is a picture of yakiudon. lol
Have you been to the domestic flight gate at Narita airport?  There is a small store of snacks, gifts... and Japanese fast food.  Every time I arrive at Japan and get here for my connection to Hiroshima, I can smell JAPAN! lol  They have udon, soba, karaage... with "tachigui style"♪  Actually, I've never eaten here before because sometimes I didn't have a good appetite or sometimes I didn't have enough time to eat before flight.  But I was already hungry when I got here because United Airlines' light meal before landing was so... small! lol  and I had plenty of time for quick tachigui :-)  so I tried its yakiudon♪  Mmm... it was good♪
I was gonna have soba but it's too hot to eat soba in hot soup now.  I was in northern part of the US where weather is beautiful in summer.  I almost forgot about Japanese summer! lol  It's still so hot and muggy!

By the way, have you ever heard of ANA's "wake up service"?  I didn't know that.  When I was eating yakiudon here,lol it was announced. 
They say it's a service for passengers waiting for their flight here.  Some people might fall asleep.  If you ask ANA staff for the sticker that tells them which flight you are taking and put it on yourself so they can see it, ANA staff will notify you when your boading time has come so you won't miss your flight... 
What a sweet country...
I just remembered I was struggling with drowsiness everyday in the US.  I tried not to fall asleep when I was on a bus or train and at the airport too because I didn't want to be so careless outside of Japan!  Japan is a safe country,,, sometimes I think we should be more careful and more responsible for ourselves though.
Anyway, I'm back♪  I'll be home in a few more hours :-)  Big laundry time is waiting for me! haha!

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment