12/08/2011

Are they ready?


It's time to get new year greeting cards♪
Have you done this yet?
I guess many people will send greetings by e-mail or something on the internet nowadays.  It must be very easy, quick and convenient ;-)  I understand that and I used to do that.
But I started sending greeting cards instead of e-mail because I just wanted to. lol
And I felt good when I received one :-)

As I do every year, I picked up cards from UNICEF catalog because 50% of sales will be a donated.
I got pens for writing, made up a list of friends... now, all I have to do is "write"!
I'm a slow starter but I know I gotta do this gradually... so I won't be late for a deadline and my cards will be mailed on New Year's Day♪

I know we still have more than 3 weeks by the end of this year,
+
From now to new year, it's gonna be a busy time for anybody,

but I already hope next year will be another great year for us♪  Well,,, I know it will be! 


Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment