12/05/2011

just my blah-blah

I feel really happy when...

"work" is prior to any other stuff in my life.

I certainly feel it's true and it's ME!  lol

Some people say  "Oh, you should take more rest.  You always work too much"
Well,,, thank you.  But I will do it in my own way because I'm not you! :-)
Besides, I know many people who work much harder than me.  So I never feel "I work too much" ;-)

I've been working on managing and coaching people.  A few weeks ago, I was just feeling "This is so difficult.  I don't know if I'm doing anything right!"  But I recently started to feel "hmm... this is kinada interesting"  It's still difficult but I try to learn from hard working people around me, books, thinking back my experience and putting it into action.  And I finally found it a bit more interesting.  lol

Just focus on what I have to do and keep trying,
Then I will see I'm making a progress later on.  This is when I feel really happy about my life♪
And I keep trying so I can see another "one more step ahead" :-) 
I guess everybody can have the same feeling... about their hobbies, studies, marriage, raising kids... anything!
For me, work is the biggest measure right now :-)  This is my personal trait♪

No comments:

Post a Comment