12/10/2011

Fill'er up!

I went to nice dinner with my friends last night♪
 Food, wine, people, chatting... everything was good :-)  I filled up myself and had a great time♪
I was really ready for the sales time on December weekend!

Then, what happened today was... "I got so unconfident"   Well, I don't wanna say anything negative like "unconfident" but I'm not perfect, so it happens! lol
I had a chance to talk to my coworkers and they let me realize I was not managing them very well.  I thought I was trying hard but I was making a lot of mistakes.  I can't tell everything in here but... it was very serious to me and took my confidence away from me for... a while.
Some people think working under someone is very stressful, but it's easy, I think.  Being a leader is more difficult than being a follower... but it's very challenging♪
Maybe that's why I can keep trying :-) 

Honestly, I was a bit down today but I'll be better soon!  I can do better :-)  I really feel I'm lucky to know how my coworkers were feeling and then they told me about it.  I guess they had a hard time to be courage enough to tell me their feeling honestly.  I appreciate it.
We'll be better :-)  because they are all good girls and reliable ;-)     

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment