12/07/2011

nuclear, war... and people living with them

December is gonna be my movie month♪ 

As I posted to another Japanese blog, I watched 2 documentary movies yesterday.
I just wanted to watch something serious and I'm not familiar enough with movies to review them,
but both of the movies were so good and I'm glad to have a chance to watch them.
I was shocked and moved by kids and babies.  Especially the one about people suffering from Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, while this movie I couldn't hold back the tears.
I saw many kids and small babies who had very serious problems on their body, both mentally and physically.  Many of them were left by their parents because of disease caused by radioactivity.  Everything I watched was very shocking.  Babies born with problems, teenagers suffering from cancer or heart disease...  But the most shocking thing was a boy who had paralyzed limbs talking about his dream.  He said "I want to be a doctor because I want to save people from disease"
He can't walk, he can't move much by himself.  I think everybody could have the same feeling as mine if you see him...  "You are one of the people who need good cure first!"  But this young boy still care much about suffering people around him.  Maybe it is ordinary and very true for him to live there with people who have more serious and fatal problems. 
Another movie was about relationship between Israel and Palestine.  While doctors and parents try hard to save one life of a baby at a hospital,  hundreds of people are dying at once in the battle area nearby. 
Killing and hurting... or saving and helping...  We, human beings can do both.  We can't be stupid.


Thank you for reading.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment