8/13/2011

癒しのおすそわけ♪

The summer blue sky and bright green of mountains... ahhhhh, this is very refreshing!
I saw a contrail, too♪

A white contrail and white cotton roses.  Beautiful! :-) 

When I walked to a cemetery place, I met a lot of things that I don't really see here in my town.
I met so many grasshoppers... they were huge!
And lots of Japanese ginger which grow naturally in the bushes.
Do you know the flowes in my picture?  They are flowers of walnuts, I heard.  Pretty flowers. :-)

My uncle's delicious  beautiful cow.  She has just had a baby this summer.
Look at those big wet eyes with enviably long eyelashes...

I found a big spider at the entrance door of the cowsed.  It was the first time to see such a beautiful colored spider like this.  It seems like a venomous one but it's not... I think. lol
My mom and my uncle told me they used to use its spider web to make a tool for bug hunting when they were small kids.  Because the web is very strong and sticky, they could net insects with it.
It was a very interesting story♪ 

For 2 days,
No makeup, no high heels, no hair spray... lol
Wearing just flip flops and walking around in the sun.
It was a very good refreshing 2 days off in the countryside. :-)

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment