8/16/2011

夏、終わるんかぁ...

In the middle of a week, I'm having a day off today.  Because I was always out on my recent days off, I'm so glad to have a time to do my own stuff at home... finally♪
My room is... very messy now! lol
Things... everywhere!  Some unopened mails on my table... this is not good.  A book I ordered at Amazon has arrived, but I haven't even opened yet. lol
I have to clean and organize it after finishing here.

I usually try to post a picture which is related to what I'm writing.
Though I wrote about my room today, I put a nice picture of pretty flowers instead, because I can't exhibit my mess in here! ;-)
 
How is the weather in your town?
It was raining a lot here in Hiroshima this morning.  It's still drizzling and I can hear the thunder rumbling.  They say it'll be a little cooler after this rain.  Getting cooler is good but I feel a little bit sad... because it means summer's ending.
I wish I could enjoy sunny summer time more!

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment