8/29/2011

TOEFLとステキな休日

I had a busy but very good day on Sunday.  Keeping myself busy is... GOOD! :-)
As I wrote here last time, I woke up at 4am and got on a shinkansen.  At 8:30am I was already in Osaka and heading for TOEFL place.  The test was held in Kyobashi area in the city.
Well,,, it was hard, especially the 1st section "reading" part.  I'm still a slow reader and met so many words that I don't know.  The first 1 hour, reading part, was tough and very long.
Struggling for 4 hours, I finished the test at 2pm.  I was so... I mean my brain was so exhausted...  And it was very hot and muggy with bright blue sky and sunshine when I came out of the building after the test.  It seemed like midsummer day was back again!
Worn out... midsummer... you know what comes next.  Yes, time to fuel me! lol
I met my younger brother who lives in Osaka city and went straight to a place with cold beer♪
We went to a sushi bar.  Ahhh... that was really nice beer, I was happy :-)
We enjoyed lunch and chatting for a while then I left there for Shinsaibashi area.
Because I wanted to say "hi" to my coworkers at other branch shops, I visited 3 places.  One was in Shinsaibashi and the other 2 were in Umeda.  Though I like walking around by myself, Sunday crowd in Osaka city was too much for me! lol
...yeah, fill her up again♪  My friend made time for me and bought me some beer then♪  That was fantastic otsukare-sama! beer for me :-)
Then I bought a pack of cookies for my coworkers in Hiroshima and came back home.
What a nice busy day in Osaka, huh? :-)  I really enjoyed my day in Osaka because I could see many people I was hoping to♪

I don't know the result of TOEFL yet.  It will be sent to me in 2 weeks.  I just hope I will get enough score for my applications.  The test is over, anyway.  I'm just expecting my score.  Now it's time to focus on inventory and sales report stuff at the end of month! lol    "Time flies!"
...and I'm looking forward to my trip♪  My summer vacation will start on September 4th :-)
 I'll carry my small PC with me.  I hope I can report my trip here, hopefully with some pictures♪

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment