6/07/2011

朝だけどbedtime musicのことを…

Hey, I'm blogging 5 in the morning! lol  Good morning :-)
I'm not drunk... lol   Just because I woke up early today.
Today is going to be another 8to9 long day.  I hit my bed early last night.  Actually, I was going to post something from my bed... well, I was just too lazy to sit in front of my computer, haha.  So I took a picture with my cellphone camera and was trying write... then fell asleep soon☆
I was listening to my favorite Dead Can Dance then.  Even a rock chick feels like listening to this kind of soothing stuff sometimes :-)  This album is called "wake" but very relaxing Dead Can Dance sound let me have sweet dreams easily last night♪
I found their music when I first went to the US 14years ago.  When I was walking around in Old Market, the art and shopping district in Omaha, I found an interesting shop.  It was like a gift shop with a variety of stuff, like postcards, candle, decorations for your room...  What attracted me was the psychic,,, spiritual atmosphere...  I don't know how I should describe, but I remember the shop was like that.
Well,,, I can't see any ghost, I enjoy fortune-telling but I don't believe it.  lol   Just the atmosphere, the incense and the music in there was... nice to me :-)
Dead Can Dance has been my favorite ambient music since then.   http://www.deadcandance.com/
Alright, no more relaxing music for now :-) because it makes me go back to sleep again! 
Time to get ready and go!  Have a nice day♪

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment