6/05/2011

アジサイはhydrangeaだって

Hydrangea flowers in my grandfather's garden♪  Pretty,,, :-)  The symbol of "Tsuyu", our Japanese rainy season.
Because I was carrying my camera with me, I took this picture of beautiful purple color flowers♪

Looking at these flowers made me think like... "when is the last time I enjoyed nature?"
...I don't remember.  This is like an excuse, but I say I've been so busy for many days that I didn't pay atention to things around me... That's very selfish, I think.
I like being busy, challenging new stuff.  Everyday is like a battle, especially at work! lol
What do I fight with? ...Myself, lazy me!  :-)  I want to win so I can improve myself, ha!
But I do need time-out sometimes.
I don't need to go out for great nature all the time.  I see a lot of blessings of nature everyday.  The moon in the sky that I can see on the way back home, mountains with fresh green outside my windows, a slight change of wind, even a flower in the vase on a table,,,  They all remind me of taking a breather and let me relax for a while.
Now I feel I was missing a good part of my life lately because I forgot about my time-out for many days!

Thank you grandpa!  Your hydrangea flowers gave me time-out.  And your granddaughter is going back to her battlefield again! :-)

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment