6/09/2011

COOL / UNCOOL!

Stag beetle!     COOL, isn't it?
I met hin (...her? I guess it's him because it has horns) last night :-)
On the way back home, I was thirsty and bought a can of coke(yes, again! lol) from a vending machine near my place.  The machine was on a roadside in our residential area.
I put a 1000yen bill into the machine, pushed a button... then I found something balck at my feet when I tried to take out my coke and change.
I started then because I thought it was a big roach just beside my feet in sandals!
      yaaaaaaaah!
But ti was not a roach... it didn't move fast.  This black thing was still...
I was like... "wow,,, this is a stag beetle.  Where are you from?" lol  and took some pictures of it.  The stag beetle kept still even while I was shooting with my cellphone camera... good model. lol  Only the antennae were moving softly♪
Hey, I was about to step on you.  You gotta be careful, stag beetle :-)
Well, this is funny... both of them are insect.  I get disturbed by a cockroach but I get interested in a stag beetle. haha!

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment