6/21/2011

summer solstice, 夏風景

There's a sunflower field in the neighborhood which is full of cheerful yellow petals all around in the middle of summer every year.  I always pass the field by bicycle in the morning and evening.  Because I'm in a hurry in the morning then it's too dark in night time, I didn't notice some flowers were already coming out.
On the way back home yeasterday, it was still light outside around 6pm, I was riding my bike same as usual and found these pretty flowers among green field.
I left my bike home, grabbed my camera and walked to the field for some pics.
Nice picture isn't it?  I love sunflowers :-)  I love the positive cheerful image of them♪
A volunteer group of my town take care of this sunflower field.  They plant and grow some varieties every year.  The one in my picture is "Gogh".
As you see, the image of the world famous painting by Vincent Van Gogh.
Still in the rainy season, but it's the summer solstice today.  Summer is already here♪

Please click here if you like my post.
Thank you! 
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment