6/10/2011

うちら広島のオンナじゃけぇ~♪

If you are in Hiroshima or from Hiroshima, you might know about this book or might have read this book.
This book was reported in a local TV show in Hiroshima recently and they said the sales was going up.  I guess it's especially in Hiroshima.
Well,,, because I'm a Hiroshima woman :-) I was curious to know how a person outside Hiroshima analyze us and our city (prefecture), the author is from Nagoya, they say.
The book was out of stock at the biggest bookstore in my town a few days ago, so I ordered one.  They let me know the book had arrived yesterday.
I don't know what is written in the book yet because I just bought it. lol  But I'm looking forward to reading it... little by little, I'm a slow reader! lol
Oh, maybe for a change between my English sutudies♪ :-)

Rainy weekend must be a very good chance for reading♪ ...I'm working though. lol
Have a nice weekend!

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment