6/23/2011

覚醒のトキ

When I was waiting for my bus at the terminal after work, I was feeling tired and bored... watching people in a hurry so they won't miss their rides home.
10 minutes later, my bus came into the track.  I got on the bus, had a seat, turned on my iPod and started reading magazine articles on my kindle.  Usually, 40-minute bus ride takes me home.  This is a good chance for reading,,, as long as I stay up.  lol
Yeah, I fell asleep a few minutes after the bus left the terminal.  I guess I was asleep for 15 minutes or so. 
And suddenly, a sound and a shock woke me up!
...My sleepy swinging head knocked into the window and made a sound "bang!" ...a man next to me was looking at me ...Embarrassing! lol
Well, let me make an excuse, "I was tired today!"
and it happens!  lol
But I know I gotta be careful not to hit the window... and not to surprise the person next seat!  haha!

Please click here if you like my post.
Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment