6/17/2011

日向も木陰も♪

Did you see the beautiful blue sky yesterday?  I had a very good busy but relaxing, fullfilled dayoff yesterday.
Because of the nice weather, I enjoyed walking from Hiroshima station to the center of downtown.
yes,,, I was longing for this sunshine :-)
Though it was already hot and sweaty, I chose to walk in the sun♪  ...and walking through the shade of roadside trees sometimes.  In the shade, I could feel pleasant breeze because it was not as muggy as midsummer yet.
One of the good things about Hiroshima is that the city has many rivers and small parks along them.  Nice places for basking in the sun♪ 

Busy dayoff in the city but I could do what I wanted to do,,, mostly shopping! lol
I bought a gift for my dad too :-)
Because I was walking around with big shopping bags all day, a short break with iced soy latte was... bliss.
I had a good day off prior to weekend and will go back to work now♪  You have a good weekend too!

Please click here if you like my post.
Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment