6/12/2011

夏おもう月曜日

Longing for summer time♪
Longing for laying down on a beach in the sunshine... and getting a summer color suntan :-)
When the rainy season is over, summer will come!  yeah~!
Any plans for your summer time or summer vacation?
Ahhh... in my computer, I found this picture I took in Hawaii 2 years ago.  That was a beautiful vacation time♪  Honestly, I was not very interested in going to Hawaii on vacation because my image of Hawaii was "a place with a lot of Japanese people" "good for super brand shopping" "should do marine activities there"... so. lol
But I had a very good relaxing time there from the first time and I like going to Hawaii now... like people say, if you go there you'll like it!
Planning a trip is fun♪  If you have a chance to take a vacation, I hope you'll enjoy your summer time,,, anytine, anywhere! :-)
I'm thinking about going to the states, but not in summer time.  I guess it'll be in September... maybe! :-)  I hope I'll have a chance to see the college places that I'm planning to go to.

Thinking about summer time,,, ♪
Have a good Monday! 

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment