6/03/2011

今夜、夏祭

Hiroshima City is having Toukasan festival from this evening through this weekend.  Because this is the first summer festival in the year, people join the festival wearing yukata.
Yukata season, summer has come!
           see more info from here... http://www.toukasan.jp/tsub8.htm

Finally,,, I'm having a realxing time at home today.
Nice weather, windows are open, feeling a breeze... yes, this is the holiday♪ :-)
Many things... problems... are going on at work lately.  Because I'm a manager, a little one :-) , I gotta take care of it.  This is my duty.
I often feel it's very hard to manage to work and prepare for my future plan at the same time.  But this is a good chance to try harder! and improve myself♪  I'll work hard and keep moving on!

Friday♪ but I'm going to keep my geta shoes in my closet and I'll spend the rest of my dayoff on English study.  I got some papers that I haven't tried to read yet :-)
No matter what you are doing tonight, have a good Friday night☆

Please click here if you like my post.
 ↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment