3/05/2011

ぜひ、私の代わりに。。。

I took a picture of the sky♪
It was unbelievablly clear and so ... blue! No cloud in the sky.
So I stopped a little just before getting to work, watched and took a picture.The weather forecast says it's gonna rain in a few days.
I guess it's gonna be warmer gradually because we have rainy days when the seasons are changing.
I don't wanna complain about rain but,,,
I do prefer sunny days :-)Very beautiful day ...here in Hiroshima.
If you are not out, just staying home all day,
You should get out of your room and enjoy the blue sky!Please do it... instead of me! lol
I have been inside working all day... I wish I could go out!Have a good weekend!




2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed our weekend, instead of you…(sorry…)

    We went Mizuho highland for skiing. It was our first time go skiing together. The weather was beautiful, the view was beautiful, we had a GREAT time there.
    The weather was too good so that we all have a red faces today. We should've brought some sun protect cream…..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for enjoying a beautiful weekend
    ,,,instead of me! lol
    Sounds good to ski in the sunshine♪
    You should post your GREAT TIME!
    Looking forward to your updating :)

    ReplyDelete