3/11/2011

Pray in Japan, FOR JAPAN

I was at work when the earthquake hit Japan yesterday.
One of our customers was looking for a gift for his wife. While we were talking, he let me see the earthquake news on his cellphone and I knew it.
I couldn't imagine it would be so big because we didn't feel anything here in Hiroshima.
Then I heard more about the quake after work, it was very shocking.
We got in touch with people at headoffice in Tokyo, but not yet with people at Sendai branch.
Just hope they are alright.
Many people like rescue team, doctors, transportation people,,, must have been working very hard
and some are doing their duty worrying about their families and friends at the same time.
I hope people stay safe and more lives will be saved.
As one of Japanese, Pray for Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment