3/23/2011

久しぶり英会話クラス


I haven't been to classes for a long time.
Because I was too lazy to go out on my day off lately!

I took two classes yeasterday.
One was a short discussion about technology,
for example, internet, artificial intelligence...
We talked what we would be worry about the technology field in the future.
Even in Japanese, it is a tough subject for me!

And another was more like vocabulary class.
We read a article from a latest paper focusing on new words.
Because the article was about Japanese earthquake and we already knew about the story, it was not very difficult to understand what was writen there.
But my vocabulary is... not rich.  There are many words I didn't understand.
Some were... "I can guess but I can't explain exactly" words.  Some others were "I have no idea" words.  lol
To increase my vocabulary, I need to learn, remember and use the words.
I have to keep at it. :-)

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment