3/17/2011

チクチクやるわよ。。。


It's been cold in my town too.
I hope warm spring will come soon!

How was your day?
My day was... tough.
Many things that I hadn't expected happened at work.
But I know they're just small things if I think of people in Tohoku and Kanto area!
Not a time for me to get down.

I'm sure it's gonna be better tomorrow! :-)

I got home and finished quick dinner.
I've got one more thing to do before going to bed tonight... sewing my jacket!
ahhhh, I don't think I'm very good at it... I don't know how long it'll take me to finish but I have to do it.
The jacket is my work clothes.  I had its seam come apart while I was cleaning around at work...
I gotta get my jacket ready tonight so I can wear it tomorrow.
☆One more work before falling asleep☆

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment