3/19/2011

no excuse, man!

Because I could leave work early on Friday I went to a bookstore on the way back home.
I bought a book about studying in the states.
It tells me "how to do it"

I was not working yesterday so I spent all day to read the book.
What I learned is there are many things to do for studying abroad!
From the beginning like choosing where to go
to the end ... graduating.

I always think "I wanna study abroad!"
As I wrote here before, I took TOEFL and I've been trying to save money.
But I asked myself "do you really try to get ready for the plan?"
...no, I don't think so.
I haven't done anything! I always make excuse like "I'm busy with work"... ahhh.

The book reminds me of what I have to do.
I guess there are many people who get ready to go back to school while working very hard... not only me! :)
Gathering more info is what I need to do at first.
Stick to the plan!  Just stick to it!

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment